- Understanding Climate Change & Sustainability in Life & Work
Foreword from Hugh Hall, Principal
The College’s purpose is “to enable learning and enthuse learners”. The College aims to do this in a way which is sustainable financially, academically and environmentally.
The College has a proud history of achievement but is aware that the only worthwhile long term legacy for the organisation is a sustainable planet for our children.
The environments in which the college operates present us with many challenges and opportunities. As we address and pursue these we will pay close attention to the environmental impact of our work. We are committed to environmental sustainability and to the reduction of our carbon footprint through our carbon management programme.
- Section 1: Understanding Climate Change
- Section 2: Gaining a Perspective
- Section 3: Overview of UK & Scotland
- Section 4: Overview of Fife region
- Section 5: Overview of Fife College
- Section 6: Reflective Evaluation